Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns.
Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.
Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development.
Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
Proven ability to deliver high quality designs to customers.
A team player who can easily adapt.
Expert level skills in Photoshop, Illustrotor,InvisionApp or other relevant design tools.
Additionally, you must be:
• Fluent in English (chat, email, video)
• Provide us relevant portfolio
• Work remotely from home
• Working hours: Monday-Friday 10am-6pm CETand 14pm - 22pm every other week .
• Full-time employment, this is NOT a part-time job
• Opportunity for growth and promotion
• Must be available online during working hours
• Please state your desired salary when applying